Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Double Date

On one of my last evenings in Regensburg, Claudiu and I went on a double date with our friends Anya and Erwin. Anya is a vegetarian, and all four of us are always up for a good meal at a fun restaurant, so we decided to try Raddichio, an organic restaurant I'd come across when searching vegan options in Regensburg. I wish I could report that it was as fabulous as I had hoped, but all four of us were pretty underwhelmed. Not only were we the only people in the entire restaurant, but they were out of almost everything we tried to order! Apparently they were going to be switching the menu out the following day, so they hadn't restocked many of the listed ingredients in anticipation of the change. Anya's dish was certainly the prettiest, though: a polenta tower topped with sautéed vegetables.


No comments:

Post a Comment